Client Spotlight: CREC Two Rivers Magnet High School
Years in Operation: November 2017 – Active
System Hardware: 1 aGrow System
Fish Grown: Giant Dannios
Plants Grown: Kale, Swiss Chard, Basil
“Need Quote Here”
What are the main benefits of her system?
- 30 Gallon fish tank in each aGrow provides an easy to maintain aquaculture setup and practical footprint for small classrooms.
- Sensor and controller unit provides students with hands on experience with IoT assisted farming giving them first-hand experience with technlogy of modern farming.
- Remote access allows students to learn outsited of the classroom with the integrated app.
- Three vertical towers provide big enough harvests for all students to get a taste and enjoy the fruits (or in this case herbs and veggies) of their labor!
- Setup is next to a hydroponic TowerGarden allowing the students to learn the benefits (and drawbacks) between the two growing methods first hand.