Find out how an aquaponics classroom garden can change your approach to STEM education with our Educator’s Tour & Tasting!
Dates: 2/28, 3/14, and 3/28
Time: 4:30 – 6:00PM
Where: Trifecta Ecosystems, 290 Pratt Street (Top Floor), Meriden, CT 06450
Did you know that classroom gardening is becoming a key component of STEM education? Aquaponics systems are paving the way as a useful tool that covers a broad range of subjects while engaging students of all ages. Join our Educator’s Tour & Tasting and experience:
- A full tour of Trifecta Ecosystems’ 3,500 sq. ft. indoor aquaponics farm
- A look into our NGSS-compliant aquaponics education curriculum
- An exclusive tasting of fresh greens from our own aquaponics system
- Information on how you can supplement your existing curriculum with aquaponics
- Details on upcoming educator’s workshops that will help you implement a classroom garden
Register for any of the dates above – and reach out to email@example.com for more info!